Despite the agony that I’ve been in the past coupla days,I have gotten to the halfway point on my Crazy Cloth afghan.
It’s turning out pretty funky looking and I hope the kids at SisterCare like it. Unforunately I have to change the print yarn to a solid yarn on the last part of it cuz they don’t put out this particular print except in summer. Oh well,that’s fine…it’ll work. You’ll just have to wait and see.
Because I spent most of the day in the bathroom trying to pass this kidney stone…not gone yet…I didn’t work on the blanket. I had to have something that I could carry into the bathroom with me,so I decided to make a Crazy Cloth dishcloth. I really like this pattern and I’m happy with all the cloths I’ve made so far. This is the one that got done today…
I’ll more than likely be making more of these until I pass this stone,or until it stops bothering me again. Whichever. I’ll work on the blanket when I’m not in too much pain,but dishcloths are simple work as I don’t have to really worry about stitch count so much.
So that’s that. Have a great night!